Welcome

This blog is to keep my friends and family up to date with my adventures abroad. Thank you for taking the time to check up on me!
-Adam

Monday, August 15, 2011

First Post


Well, I am just now setting up a blog so my family and friends will be able to stay up to date with what I will be doing over the next several months. I just got my Visa back from DC and plan on getting the final touches on my travel plan. I need to get my packing done AND i need to prepare materials for the classes that I will be teaching. I am told that my two class assignments will be "advanced writing" and "communication."  I am told that the students do not have much experience in outlining papers or citing sources, so I believe that this will be a great place to start. Creativity has also been identified as a problem. furthermore, I am not sure where they left off in their previous writing classes.... So as it seems as though I have much to learn and I will do a lot of shooting from the hip...

No comments:

Post a Comment