Welcome

This blog is to keep my friends and family up to date with my adventures abroad. Thank you for taking the time to check up on me!
-Adam

Friday, October 7, 2011

Ducks and Dogs

Outside of the west gate (where I often go to eat my street food) there are two animals that I always see... The one is Mr. Duck. The first time I saw Mr. Duck, he was being carried out of a restaurant by a worker who was holding him by the neck... She proceeded to place him inside a very small fenced in area where he wanders around and we have been seeing him there ever since. Actually, we are not sure if it is the same duck, it might actually be a new duck everyday... Either way, we like him, if we approach the fence, he comes up and quacks at us. I tried to feed him some bread this morning, but he wouldn't have anything to do with it... 

Mr. Duck

The second set of creatures are the puppies... In a cage below the newspaper stand are two baby doggies... About twice a day, I have to walk past these precious little creatures and NOT buy them. This is heartbreaking. If I knew for sure that I was allowed to have one AND that I could bring it home, I would certainly buy it... If Anissa was here, I would already have the dog I am sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment