Welcome

This blog is to keep my friends and family up to date with my adventures abroad. Thank you for taking the time to check up on me!
-Adam

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Winter break... (update)

sorry for the long long delay in posts. But, this time I have a really good excuse! I have been traveling around the country for the past several weeks. As requested I have taken many many pictures and will be uploading them in subsequent posts. In this post, let me simply explain where I have been.

January 7 Zhengzhou, Henan Province
January 7-10: Xi'an Shaanxi Province (where the terracotta warriors are)
January 10-11: Luoyang, Henan Province
January 13-20 Beijing
January 24-25 On a really long train (24 hours) from Kaifeng to Shenzhen (near Hong Kong)
January 25-26 Shenzhen, Guangdong Province
January 27-30 Hong Kong
January 29 Macau
January 30th Guangzhouu, Guangdong Province
January 30th: long train (14 hours) from Guangzhou to Xiamen
January 31st- Feb 1st Xiamen, Fujian Province
Feb 1- 2 Fuzhou, Fujian Province
Feb 2-3 Ningbo, Zhejiang Province
Feb 3-5 Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province
Feb 4-6 Shanghai
Feb 6-8 Suzhou, Jiangsu Province
Feb 8- long train (10 hours) back to Kaifeng!

In the following posts I will upload my pictures and group them by location. I will tell the stories about my travels in the captions of the pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment