Welcome

This blog is to keep my friends and family up to date with my adventures abroad. Thank you for taking the time to check up on me!
-Adam

Monday, September 5, 2011

Pictures.... (of my room)

It has come to my attention that some the readers of this blog have requested to see more pictures. Those of you that are close to me I am sure know that I am never good at taking pictures when I go new places. I am trying to work on this a little more, and this is a start. I wanted to take some pictures of the campus today to share, but it is raining outside and they didn't turn out so great.... So here are a few pictures to satiate my ravenous readers:

Living room (prior to re-arrangement)

Bed (room)-- Actually Just a Box Spring

Closet One looking into the Living Room

Closet two (looking from living room into bedroom)

Main gait to campus reads "Henan Daxue" Literally Henan "big study" but actually means University 
These are just a few pictures... and just a friendly reminder to my readers: I will be here for a year, so I have to space the pictures out for several months... My blog posts will become less and less about daily experiences and become more about specific experiences or events... Please stay tuned... Its going to be a great year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment